Preventative maintenance is important to ensure equipment functions properly and patient safety is maintained. Many states have laws that require all equipment in a nursing home and hospitals to be inspected and certified to be safe and in proper working order on at least an annual basis.
What is "Preventative Maintenance"?
The care and servicing by trained personnel for the purpose of maintaining equipment and facilities in satisfactory operating condition by providing for systematic inspection, detection and correction of incipient failures either before they occur or before they develop into major defects. Maintenance, including tests, measurements, adjustments, and parts replacement, performed specifically to reduce faults from occurring.
All Purpose LLC offers preventative maintenance programs to nursing homes and hospitals so that the equipment continues to function properly, being serviced in accordance with manufacturer’s specification. Typically, Manufacturers recommend preventative maintenance service be performed on their equipment at least annually and sometimes semi-annual.
Many nursing homes and hospitals don’t have the knowledge or possess the required diagnostic equipment or certified personnel. We have also seen that when this equipment is not serviced in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, much of the equipment is not functioning to the proper specifications thus putting patients at risk and increasing the liability exposure to the nursing home.
All Purpose LLC will bring the Preventative Maintenance to you!
• We will set up a maintenance schedule with you. Typically this is every six months.
• Our trained technician will come to your facility with all necessary testing equipment and parts.
• Equipment will be tested, Preventative Maintenance will be performed,ed and equipment will be serviced so that it operates in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
• We will apply a service sticker to all equipment identifying the service date and technician.
• We will prepare all necessary documentation of equipment serviced including a description of item serviced, serial number, service performed, and the name of the service technician. You will receive a copy and we will maintain a copy for our records.
We’re not trying to sell you on our services. Instead, here are some people that will do the hard work for us.